Friday 24 September 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Trailer 2



11-19

november is way too far away,i can't wait any longer.I had made plans with my 2 bff ,we are going to the premiere,hanging up,talk about ours life...it's been awhile we haven't talk or even saw each other.Yeah,I missed them so much.But we are going to do this for the old times though. We read Harry Potter books,we talked,we laughed,we cried and we grew up.Since we were 12 years old, we started a new generation of readers that won't ever forget about these books,just because Harry will always be in our hearts forever.

However,we are a little bit older to scream like a 13 year old teenager,we have this joy deep inside of our soul. Well, at least I yelled when I saw this second trailer.November 19 is way too far,is the beginning of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers ;D