Tuesday 4 January 2011

And finally I got want I really wanted.



Wicked Ways Lipglass is from the Cruella de Vil sect of MAC's Venomous Villains Collection. I'm really loving all of the dark glosses and lipsticks.
Is a red lipglass pigmented enough to be worn alone and sheer enough to add punch to any lipstick. If red is your thing, the lipglass is a must have. It goes on smoothly, doesn't settle in lip lines and gave my lips a plump, full finish. I love this lipglass alone, worn with a neutral look. I cannot wait to test this on my next night out!










Being a huge fan of Lady Gaga, I had to check this out. At first I was a little skeptical because the color is such a bright pink and I'm very very pale (Bright colors do NOT look good on me, believe me!) But I bought it anyway. Oh my god, I'm in love with ittt <3 It is the most beautiful shade of pink, and it's sheer which is perfect. It makes my lips look fuller, and it looks amazing on me. Plus, the money you spend goes to help others. What could be better? I highly suggest this product, especially if you're a Little Monster

1 comment:

  1. I m actually waiting for the Wonder Woman collection they are going to release soon....

    ReplyDelete

Whispers ;D