Saturday 7 August 2010

And I’d rather die, than living a life where he doesn’t exist.

There are days that i wish he just walks away from my life, but he’s a part of me. And i’d rather die, than living a life where he doesn’t exist.

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow,
But you’ve come into my life and taken away all my sorrow.
My days of sadness are a thing of the past, because I have found true love at last. My days of emptiness are gone for good because you fill a void in my heart that you should.
You’ve opened a window You’ve shown me the light And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
you make me smile

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.
Do you know you’re unlike any other.
You’ll always be my thunder, and I said,
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors.
I don’t wanna ever love another.
You’ll always be my thunder.
So bring on the rain.
And bring on the thunder.

And i love you, yeah i love you.


I feel the beating of your heart.
I see the shadows of your face.
Just know that wherever you are,i miss you, and I wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers ;D