Friday 23 September 2011

Leaving means changing, even in the smallest ways.

It’s so bittersweet to see my friends packing and leaving. It’s like that moment that we were all waiting for: to finally leave and spread our wings and be free but at the same time when the moment comes, we want to wait a little more. And just hang out or do the things we did and have been doing forever because we know that when we come back, if we ever decide to, things will never be the same.
Leaving means changing, even in the smallest ways. Leaving means becoming separate people and living our dreams and finally being able to choose what is good for us and how we want to live our lives. So as 3 or 4 of my closest friends start to spread their wings and take off, I congratulate you and hope for you and I wish that you will do the same for me. Because the places we wanted to go are just around the corner and although we no longer have each other to guide us there we all deserve to get there.
And I hope our paths, as separate as they may be, lead us in the right directions but continue to cross throughout our lives because I would not be the same without you or you without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whispers ;D